Static Control – Gun Type Ionizer
The IZG combines a compressed air blow gun with an AC ion stream for static treatment during manual operations. The IZG is fully loaded with fatigue reducing and energy saving functions.
The IZG10 Gun Type Ionizer combines the functions of a triggered, compressed air blow gun and a high frequency AC ionizer. This device allows a user to easily clean dust-contaminated workpieces, or separate clinging films or sheets of paper or carboard during manual operations. Once the target materials are cleaned, additional operations can be performed such as assembly, printing or labeling, surface treatment, or packaging. Ergonomic features such as a low 200g weight, easy to hold grip, and trigger settings improve comfort and reduce user fatigue. Energy savings result from selecting a pulse blowing mode, an OFF timer, or setting on the flow adjustment valve. High visibility LEDs indicate power, ion generation, maintenance requirement, or function errors. A removable nozzle allows emitter cleaning and eventual replacement at its end of life. An optional 30psi OSHA-compliant bypass nozzle is also available. Finally, a bright LED at the front illuminates the target area for detailed work. Includes 3m power supply cable.
- Rapid static neutralization in 0.3s (150mm distance, 0.2 MPa pressure)
- Ion balance to ±10 V
- Operates from 24VDC, with internal high voltage power supply for ion generation
- Optional 115VAC adapter available (compatible with 100-240VAC 50/60Hz input)
- Operating pressure: 0.05 ~ 0.6 MPa
- Air supply tubing size: ø8 (Metric), ø5/16" (Inch)
- Meets CE, RoHS standards, OSHA (option)