AC Servo Rod
AC servo rod type electric actuators are similar to the rod and guided rod types, except they utilize an AC servo motor instead of a DC type. The AC servo motor enables higher speed and acceleration, as well as improved vertical load capability. The drivers are pulse input type, with both incremental and absolute encoder options and 17- or 18-bit resolution.
The 25A- series variations are designed using material compatible with secondary battery applications and are able to be used in low dew point environments. The variations eliminate copper (Cu) and zinc (Zn) material where possible, making them compatible with secondary battery manufacturing for electronics, automotive, and other vehicle types.
The 25A- series variations are compatible with secondary battery manufacturing for electronics, automotive, and other vehicle types. Design goals include eliminating copper (Cu) and zinc (Zn) materials where possible, and employing a low dew point grease that retains lubricity even in low manufacturing temperatures. Please note that copper and zinc materials are used for the motors, cables, controllers and drivers.
- Same features and performance as standard LEY
- Stainless steel bolts for construction
- Low dew point grease functional down to -70°C
- Copper and zinc free except for motor, cables, and controller
- Alloy steel rod bearing, replaces bronze bearing
- Non-standard materials for compatibility with secondary/rechargeable battery manufacturing
Product & CAD Models
- Directional Control Valves
- Airline Equipment
- Air Dryers Main Line Filters
- Vacuum Products
- Industrial Communication
- Sensors Switches Controllers
- Fluid Process
- Static Control
- Electric Actuators
- Process Gas Equipment
- High Vacuum
- Chemical Handling Equipment
- Secondary Battery