Booster regulators can save money and energy by increasing the main line pressure up to two times. The booster regulator, when connected to air supply line, increases pressure up to two times and the main air supply pressure may be set low.
The 25A- series variations are designed using material compatible with secondary battery applications and are able to be used in low dew point environments. The variations eliminate copper (Cu) and zinc (Zn) material where possible, making them compatible with secondary battery manufacturing for electronics, automotive, and other vehicle types.
The specialty regulator series VBA is a booster regulator that saves money and energy by increasing the main line pressure up to two times. The booster regulator, when connected to air supply line, increases pressure up to two times and the main air supply pressure may be set low. Desired pressure increase can be easily adjusted.
- Boosts local line pressure without requiring additional power
- Pressure increase ratio: twice
- Easy adjustment of output pressure
- Improved performance over previous designs
- Series 25A-VBA* is compatible with secondary battery applications
The standard VBAT tanks are built to comply with Japanese pressure vessel regulations and can also be used in regions without more stringent requirements.
- Tank capacity (L): 5, 10, 20 or 38
- Material: carbon steel (SS400) or stainless steel (SUS304)
- Series 25A-VBAT is compatible with secondary battery applications
Product & CAD Models
- Directional Control Valves
- Airline Equipment
- Air Dryers Main Line Filters
- Vacuum Products
- Industrial Communication
- Sensors Switches Controllers
- Fluid Process
- Static Control
- Electric Actuators
- Process Gas Equipment
- High Vacuum
- Chemical Handling Equipment
- Secondary Battery